Thursday, May 19, 2011

SAYONARA SEM 4!

Habis jugak sem 4 kan..
Lots of pressure
And and tak lupe jugak kenangan manis =)

Dapat kawan baru, learn new things..
Macam macam lah jadi kan!
Its been fun and complicated
On making decisions
Choosing the right thing
Making jokes when the time is really on the pressure
Konon nk comfort kan diri lah =="
Haihh..

2 More sems to go Anne..
I can do this!
Amin..

Umur pun dah 20 kan. Maybe, dah bole fikir lebih matang better than before
There's plenty more that I have to learn..
Ok then, we'll see what its gonna be like for the upcoming sem 5
Hoping things will get better and better!

Oh by the way, I'm starting to miss my FLOWERS
See you guys on July oke!
Take care tau..
Bye Bye
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray for Us =)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Current Songs