Monday, May 23, 2011

NEVER HAD HESITATION!

I don't really know what's on your mind right now
But know this dear..
I'll never cheat on you
Never had and never be!
Trust me if you love me

I'm always missing u badly
I'm always missing u played your guitar even sometimes it irritates me
I miss your funny laugh
I miss your spoiled behavior
I miss everything about you so much

I'm really bored when u're not around
I'm waiting for u to play a song for me
Only u that been always in my heart
You're a cold & warm person that I've always love
You know that I've made a promise to you,
that I will love you and I will take care of you
And I'm gonna make it happen aby!

p/s : Eat a bunch of foods and get fat like me!

Love, Nur Adrianne Johanna..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pray for Us =)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Current Songs